went back out for

#1 von Gelöschtes Mitglied , 20.01.2020 09:24

The Big Man finished 1-3 in Week 3, dropping to 5-7 on the season in Schultz vs. The World. Now the CFL on TSN analyst is back with his picks for Week 4, including predictions for a surprising matchup of undefeateds in Winnipeg, and the Redblacks first ever home game. Edmonton Eskimos at Winnipeg Blue Bombers The best team in the West is Calgary. They have had two dominate wins; first beating Montreal 29-8 and then making it look easy over Toronto, 34-15. But the second best team in the West will be determined Thursday night in Winnipeg. With the Bombers you sense their confidence is genuine and real. Twice they have had to play excellent pressure response football that netted fourth quarter wins due to Drew Willy. And I dont discount the two defensive touchdowns in their game against the Alouettes as luck, both were a defence forcing a mistake than benefiting from one. This will be their best test yet because as confident as Winnipeg is, Edmonton is their equal in that mentality. I dont expect Adarius Bowman to score three touchdowns Thursday night as he did last Friday, but he will be a problem for Winnipeg. Another problem for Winnipeg will be pass protection. Drew Willy took some serious hits in the Montreal game, the second week in a row that protecting the quarterback was an issue. All logic says Edmonton wins, but logic does not play, it only influences. 24,000 fans followed by 27,000 fans the next week, the Blue Bombers need 30,000 fans to win on Thursday. Bombers win. Toronto Argonauts at Ottawa Redblacks If Toronto had beat Calgary last Saturday I would pick Ottawa to win their first CFL game this week, but they didnt so I cant. The pressure will be on Toronto to do what they did after their loss to the Roughriders: respond with excellence, and they should. The atmosphere at TD Place Stadium should be exceptional as it is another new beginning for an Ottawa team that wants to create new, positive history. But, after an offensive possession or two, that is diffused and it becomes about football only, not what is happening in the stadium. This one will be close as Ricky Ray will play at a higher level and Henry Burris will want to put on a show at home. But only 11 points scored last week in Edmonton has to be a concern. The best player for the Redblacks is Chevon Walker. He runs as fast as he flashed success when he was a Hamilton Tiger-Cat. Still, my pick is the Argonauts. Hamilton Tiger-Cats at Calgary Stampeders At Saskatchewan, at Edmonton, and now at Calgary to start the season is a challenge for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. And with the news that Tim Hortons Field will not be ready on time, that takes an edge of enthusiasm away. But, welcome to pro football, where if you cant accept and handle adversity then you will fade away. Hamilton did a remarkable job with it last year and theres no reason they wont handle it this summer as professionals. Bigger problem is the Week 4 competition in Calgary. Is it too early to say the next quarterback star in this league is Bo Levi Mitchell? He may have the best supporting cast around him in comparison to what Drew Willy and Mike Reilly have as young quarterbacks, but he is as real as it gets. As long as Calgary does not self-implode, I just cant see them losing. And I can only see Hamilton winning if Jeremiah Masoli or Dan LeFevour self-explodes with an excellent performance. Im going with Calgary. Montreal Alouettes at BC Lions History is not on the side of the Alouettes. They have had problems playing well traveling East to West across the country for a 4pm kick-off time in Vancouver. Troy Smith looked better as a quarterback but so did Kevin Glen for the Lions. In their first meeting on July 4th, Montrael exposed a week offensive line for BC but this time around it should be better as the starting five have a game together under their belt and the video of that July 4th game to learn from. You cant expect Andrew Harris to have a second game as good as he had last week in Regina, but you can expect someone else to step up and shine. The Alouettes are good but have not played well in BC Place. The Lions will move to 2-2. Custom Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys . Ricciardo made it only halfway around the Jerez track before his RB10 rolled to a stop and began spouting smoke from the back. After team mechanics tended to the car, Ricciardo went back out for a mere two trips around the circuit before calling it quits. Hurricanes Jerseys 2021 . As a follow-up, TSN.ca offers you the opportunity to chime in on all the big issues with our insiders. Read up on all the questions and answers, and put in your own two cents on our popular Your Call feature. https://www.cheaphurricanes.com/.Y. -- Scott Chandler is returning to Buffalo, where he spent the past three seasons establishing himself as the Bills top pass-catching tight end. Wholesale Hurricanes Jerseys . The Blue Jackets announced the injury through their official Twitter account Friday afternoon. Gaborik, 31, has scored five goals and six assists in 17 games with the Blue Jackets in 2013-14. Hurricanes Jerseys China . Goldeyes third baseman Ryan Pineda drove in three runs and the pitching staff didnt allow an earned run, as Winnipeg downed Kansas City 6-3 in American Association exhibition action at CommunityAmerica Ballpark in Kansas.MINNEAPOLIS -- All-Star forward Kevin Love missed Minnesotas game against Portland because of a bruised left quadriceps, and starting point guard Kevin Martin also was out Saturday night because of a broken left thumb that will sideline him indefinitely. During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. Love limped noticeably a couple hours earlier, but the team didnt announce he would miss the game until just before tipoff. Earlier, he told reporters he took a knee from New Orleans Greg Steimsma on Friday night in Minnesotas road loss. Before the injury was announced, Love -- averaging 25.6 points and 13.3 rebounds -- said he had no plans of skipping the All-Star game. "There was a number of things that happened late in the fourth quarter, getting back late last night, travelling and then just not getting enough treatment before tonight," Love said.dddddddddddd "So well just get back and do some more treatment tonight get in tomorrow and then hopefully be ready Monday night." Martin was hurt Friday in the closing minutes of the Timberwolves 98-91 loss. X-rays taken Saturday morning revealed the fracture. Martin is averaging 19 points, 3.3 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 32.3. The Timberwolves also are without starting centre Nikola Pekovic. Hes sidelined by bursitis in his right ankle. All three players were in street clothes behind the bench. "Thats like making up 60 points there and a number of rebounds and a lot of firepower," Love said. "So we just need to get everybody back quickly as we can and I think Ill probably be the first." ' ' '

night for their ninth
time is usually

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz