Carl Carey

#1 von Gelöschtes Mitglied , 21.01.2020 09:51

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- The Green Bay Packers defence has gotten a big jolt from a big name: Eight-time Pro Bowl defensive end Julius Peppers. The ex-Carolina Panthers and Chicago Bears defensive end signed a three-year deal with the Packers on Saturday morning, bringing one of the NFLs best pass-rushers to a team that has historically avoided major free-agent splashes. The move was first reported by ESPN. Peppers agent, Carl Carey, posted photos to his Twitter account of Peppers signing the deal and standing on the still-frozen tundra of Lambeau Field before the team announced it officially later in the day. The Packers would not make Peppers available to media. "I havent won a championship," Peppers told the Packers website. "Thats where my focus is. I feel like the team is set up to make a run and I feel I can help get it there." Peppers went to the Super Bowl in 2003 with the Panthers, losing to the New England Patriots. The 34-year-old Peppers was released Tuesday by the Bears in a cost-cutting move. Peppers would have counted $18.183 million against Chicagos salary cap this season and had a base salary of $13 million. Peppers played in all 64 of the Bears games the past four seasons, posting 37.5 sacks. His 7.5 sacks last season were his fewest since a career-low 2.5 sacks in 2007, but he still would have led the Packers in that category in 2012. In Green Bay, Peppers is reunited with Mike Trgovac, who coached him for his first seven seasons in Carolina. Trgovac, the Packers defensive line coach, was Peppers defensive line coach as a rookie in 2002 and his defensive co-ordinator from 2003 through 2008. China Jerseys Online . Specifically, thumbs up to the Canadian-based teams in the NHL, or at least most of them. Frank Nesser Jersey Store .C. -- After turning Tobacco Road into "Raleigh Top," Tennessee is headed to the round of 16. https://www.chinacheapjerseys.net/bobo-wilson-jersey-store/. -- Washington Capitals forward Brooks Laich is expected to miss the rest of the regular season after having an operation on a groin muscle. John Shonk Jersey Store . - Tom Brady was upset that his New England Patriots hardly looked like a division champion in the first half. Tandon Doss Jersey Store . Dr. James Andrews is to operate next week on the 24-year-old pitcher, who made the AL All-Star team last year. Moore will be the first Rays pitcher to undergo Tommy John surgery since Jason Isringhausen in June 2009.GIRONA, Spain -- Slovenian cyclist Luka Mezgec followed up an opening day victory by winning the second leg of the Volta a Catalunya on Tuesday to keep the overall lead. The Giant-Shimano cyclist beat Italian pair Roberto Ferrari and Daniele Ratto in a sprint finish to win in a time of 3 hours, 57 minutes, 49 seconds. Mezgec leads Ferrari by 14 seconds overall with a time of 8:06:42 as cyclists endured rain and cold weather during a 168-kilometre (104-mile) run. With the seven-stage race heading toward the Pyrenees mountains next, Mezgec is not expected to hang on to the lead in a field that includes Tour de France champion Christopher Froome and Alberto Contador. Theey both finished three seconds back on Tuesday to trail Mezgec by 23 seconds after two stages.dddddddddddd Froome was cautious about his chances as he settles back into competing after pulling out of the preceding Tirreno-Adriatico with back injury. "If I see Im progressing well and I dont feel hurt then I think I can achieve something here," Froome said. "I have to take into account I lost two training days and the injury kept me from training as strongly as I wanted for another five days." Wednesdays leg is a 163-kilometre run from Banyoles to La Molina, featuring two long mountain climbs -- one of them at the end of the stage. ' ' '

The Jets have now
The person,

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz